Rope leash with wooden ring handle "Ash"
Eco-friendly leash with a wooden ring handle for a conscious human handcrafted of sustainable jute rope with full grain leather applications and solid brass hardware in our family workshop in Berlin, Germany.
Wooden handles are custom made from dead ash trees in a small family run workshop of our friend in Ukraine.
Each ring is meticulously carved and polished by hand to have a soft touch. It lies perfectly in the hand and provides secure grip for you to control pulling pressure of your dog.
The standard length of the leash is 140 cm (without handle) and can be adjusted to your needs.
The rope is secured with handsewn leather parts and can be worn over the shoulder by attaching the carabiner to the O-ring, if your pup is allowed to enjoy his/her free run.
Tie a knot at any length (to have a knob) for easy pull up in situations when you need your pup being close to you such as walk training, crowded streets, markets, and heavy traffic.
Makes up a fine attribute for the environmentally aware human and his/her pet.
100% natural. No silicone. No plastic.
Mika human's favorite leash for a stress-free experience :)
- Rope: jute fibre from Germany
- Handle: dead ash tree from Ukraine, handmade
- Applications: full grain vegetable tanned leather from Italy
- Hardware: solid brass from Italy
- Our family workshop in Berlin, Germany
- Length: 140 cm | 55.12 inches (can be customised)
- Weight: 300 g | 0.66 lb
- Thickness: rope 12 mm (0.47 inches) | handle 20 mm (0.79 inches)
- Diameter: inner ⌀ 11 cm | 4.33 inches, outer ⌀ 15 cm | 5.91 inches
For custom size, please ask before placing an order.
Thanks to you we have a busy workshop where we make quality goods, which takes pride in handcrafting each of them, especially for you and your furry friends. It is not just a job for us; it is our life. We are grateful to you for helping us grow! If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to drop us a message.
* Please allow 1 to 3 days for creating before shipping. Delivery times vary by destination.