Deer antlers | natural healthy chew for dogs
Deer antlers are a healthy alternative to rawhide chews. They are wholly natural and do not have any additives or preservatives, and they are full of vitamins your dog needs.
These antlers have been handpicked by our friend in Schwarzwald, Germany. We have cut them into pieces and filed down by hand to smoothen the sharp edges.
It is by far our pup's favorite chew :)
- Long lasting: antlers last much longer than rawhide chews or bully sticks.
- High nutritional value: see minerals composition below.
- Safe: antlers do not split leaving sharp edges that can hurt your dog.
- Natural toothbrush: removes tartar, strengthens teeth, gums, joints, muscles, and nerves, making your dog healthy and happy.
- Various shapes and sizes: since no two antlers are the same, your dog will feel like he or she is getting something new every time.
- Humane and sustainable: antlers are dropped and regrown each year naturally.
- Preferred by dogs: they love the texture and smoothness of antlers. It may be difficult to get your pup used to chew rawhides again
- Preferred by humans: antlers do not smell or stain. Your carpet stays always clean :)
- Each antler is numbered. See exact weight in the drop-down menu.
Based on 1 kg
- Calcium 203 g
- Iron 70.6 mg
- Potassium 0.4 g
- Magnesium 4,400 mg
- Sodium 5 g
- Phosphorus 107 g
- Protein 37.87%
- Fat content 0.23%
- Raw fiber 0.56%
- We offer 14-days return for any unused chews.
Thanks to you we have a busy workshop where we make quality goods, which takes pride in handcrafting each of them especially for you and your furry friends. It is not just a job for us; it is our life. We are grateful to you for helping us grow! If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Please allow 1 to 3 days for creating before shipping. Delivery times vary by destination.
* Please note that VAT is included where applicable.
© 2018 band&roll