RULES OF THE GAME.
Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much!
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help us thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you are not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live above the average.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate if you are willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability: See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act now!
- Ask the question: What else can I do?
- Ask the question: What can I do better?
- Personal ownership and pride
- Reject average
- Show others you care